Friday, September 4, 2009

Starting Something New

What to do?!
This past year has thrown me some major curveballs. Although I think I have my head screwed on tight, I think I am getting myself into way more than I can handle. On top of taking 16 credit hours, working a full time job, and teaching, I am now attempting to start an online photoart store (which will hopefully turn into a full time gig and not a hobby!!!). Now I'm beging to ask myself "What the heck are you doing?!?!?!?" I have my mind set on starting this website and making it very successful within the next year(cross your fingers!). Lately I've been reasearching about etsy shops. Which I won't lie, they were the reason I'm really wanting to start this. But there is so much information out there, that it seems sooooo hard to be successful. Which I know I will be fine if I plan right. I really do believe in my products that I make and I am always willing to work with a buyer. I've been so excited about starting this but its starting to hit me with how much work it is. I just don't know where to turn now. I do have friends and family supporting me but they don't know much about what I am trying to do and most are not wanting to help me research and figure things out.

I think I'm in need of some help! Majorly!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment